Pages

Sunday 11 November 2012


Hello world!- No photos, R.I.P. Camera.

Since my last blog I've been into Paris quite a bit. I think its wonderful! Yesterday I went early and walked around for about 6 hours, and I found I didn't tire as there was so much to see.

I found two art exhibitions in succession. The first being a 'Chanel- Little Black jacket' Exhibition which was free. Photography based, quite impressive. 
Then an amazing exhibition names 'Bohèmes' 
http://www.grandpalais.fr/grandformat/exposition/bohemes/
Take a look. It's beautiful,

http://www.grandpalais.fr/grandformat/la-boheme-en-musique/
Bohèmes Musique.

And after this I walked and walked again and found a Brasserie
in the area of Bastille.

"The Bastille area which was once a working class neighbourhood was the site of the onset of the French Revolution in 1789.  Today, the Bastille area of Paris, France which falls under the jurisdiction of Marais, in the third, fourth and fifth arrondissements of Paris has become one of the trendiest places in Paris."

I sat, it rained, I wrote, and drank wine. 

Best day ever!

Signing out, Cally.





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment